Seasonal Visitor Parking Permits
It is time to renew your 2018 annual visitor permit. The permit season begins May 5, 2018 and runs through September 30, 2018. As in previous years, motor vehicles parked in the road right-of-way during this time must display a valid LOPP permit, or a citation will be issue. Enforcement hours are 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and the following holidays: Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day), Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day), and Monday, September 3, (Labor Day).
NOTE: State Parks permits and Santa Cruz Harbor permits are
NOT valid in the Live Oak Parking Zone.
Seasonal sticker permits cost $35.00 per vehicle and are non-transferrable. Seasonal Hangtag permit cost $50.00 and are transferrable between vehicles. A completed seasonal permit form is required for each vehicle.
Fee charged for replaced permits.
No refunds or exchanges will be made for any reason including, but not limited to, loss, theft, beach closure or environmental conditions such as fire or inclement weather.
Four Ways To Purchase Your 2018
Seasonal Visitor Permit:
1. On Line: www.permitshq.com/liveoak
Available beginning April 10th
Purchase on-line with a major credit card
A service fee will be charged for each vehicle
2. U.S. MAIL: Mail application form and check to:
County of Santa Cruz Department of Public Works
701 Ocean Street, Room 410
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Make checks payable to County of Santa Cruz
3. In Person: Governmental Center: 701 Ocean Street, Room 410, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, BEGINNING APRIL 16, 2018
CASH and CHECKS ONLY
Monday through Friday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Closures: May 28, July 4, September 3
For questions on weekdays please call (831) 454-2990
4. Live Oak Parking Pay Stations: Seasonal parking permits will be available through automated pay stations at four locations within the LOPP parking zones:
Pay Station 1: At the turnaround, 5th and E. Cliff Dr.
(temporarily closed due to construction)
Pay Station 2: 9th Ave and E. Cliff Dr.
Pay Station 3: E. Cliff Dr. between 18th and 19th Ave.
Pay Station 4: 32nd Ave and Pleasure Point (beach side) across from Point Market Café
Credit cards and cash accepted at Pay Stations. Pay stations do not dispense change.
LIVE OAK PARKING SEASONAL PERMITS
YOUR TEMPORARY SEASONAL PERMIT PURCHASED FROM A PAY STATION IS VALID FOR 2 WEEKENDS.
PLACE PERMIT FACE UP ON DASH WITH DATE AND TIME VISIBLE.
YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS TO OBTAIN YOUR PERMANENT PERMIT:
- FLAG DOWN A PARKING ATTENDANT AND EXCHANGE YOUR RECEIPT FOR A PERMIT
- On the WEEKENDS, CALL 831.818.8711 BETWEEN 10AM AND 4PM
- Monday – Friday, CALL 831.454.2990 TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOUR PERMIT TO BE MAILED OR TO PICK IT UP AT THE COUNTY BUILDING:
701 OCEAN ST. 4TH FLOOR, DPW